Black Friday is a great opportunity to invest in a new gaming monitor, whether you’re looking for something simple and cheap like the Acer Nitro XF273, or you want to finally go big with an ultrawide monitor like the Corsair 45-inch Xenon Flex. We’ve found a lot of excellent deals that you might want to check out. For the big gamers, there are a lot of sales happening for OLED gaming monitors like the LG UltraGear 45-inch curved OLED monitor, as well as premium, high refresh rate 4K monitors like the Samsung Odyssey Ark. Below, we’ve rounded up everything from the best deals on gamepads available online from various retailers, with everything sorted by maximum accuracy.
If you’re all ready for displays, check out some of our other Black Friday coverage, including the best Black Friday deals, best tablet gaming deals, plus deals on SSD drives and microSD cards.
The best Black Friday deals on 1080p gaming monitors
- The MSI G271CP 27-inch gaming monitor is on sale for $124.99 (was $209.99).
- The Acer Nitro 27-inch monitor offers a 180Hz refresh rate and is on sale for $129.99, its lowest price yet (was $199.99).
- The Scepter 32-inch 240Hz curved gaming monitor is currently discounted to $229.97 (was $249.99).
- The 27-inch Acer Nitro XF273 is a flat panel monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate. You can currently pick it up for $149.99 (was $249.99).
- The Acer Nitro XZ320Q offers a 165Hz refresh rate and a 32-inch curved panel with 1080p resolution. It’s now discounted to $169.99 at Newegg (was $229.99).
The best Black Friday deals on 1440p displays
- The LG UltraGear OLED 27-inch monitor with 240Hz refresh rate is currently discounted to $778.47 at Amazon (was $999.99). The IPS model of the 27-inch UltraGear display with 165Hz refresh rate is also on sale at Amazon for $199.99 (was $299.99).
- A slightly less expensive 240Hz option, the 27-inch Acer Predator X27U is currently on sale at B&H Photo for $699.99 (was $999.99).
- The 45-inch Corsair Xeneon Flex is one of the most premium gaming monitors to hit the market, offering a 240Hz refresh rate and having a panel that can convert from flat to curved. Currently, the Xeneon is on sale for $1,299.99 (was $1,999.99).
- The 49-inch ASUS ROG Strix XG49WCR is a curved gaming monitor with a 165Hz refresh rate. You can currently pick one up for $950.22 (was $999).
- The Dell 32-inch 165Hz curved gaming monitor is currently on sale for $239.99 through Best Buy and Dell (was $349.99).
- The HP Omen 34-inch Curved Gaming Pad is capable of a 165Hz refresh rate and is currently available for $329.99 (was $479.99). However, if you need a similarly priced, VESA-compatible model, Newegg is offering the 34-inch 144Hz Gigabyte G34WQC for $329.99 (was $399.99).
- Best Buy is offering the OLED version of the Samsung Odyssey G9 gaming monitor at its best price ever. The gorgeous 49-inch monitor is on sale for $1,199.99 (was $1,799.99). The slightly older model of the OLED G9, the G93SC, is on sale for $999.99 on Amazon. The newer model offered by Best Buy includes a remote control and some other smart features, but is identical to the model sold by Amazon.
- You can also find a QLED model of the Odyssey G9 with a 120Hz refresh rate, discounted to its lowest price yet. You can pick up the 49-inch monitor for $799.99 (was $1,199.99).
The best Black Friday deals on 4K displays
- If you need a 32-inch panel with a higher refresh rate, the LG UltraGear 32GQ750-B is on sale for $498.14 (was $699.99)
- If you need a more modest 4K panel, you can currently find the Asus Tuf VG289Q1A 28-inch gaming monitor on sale at Best Buy and Amazon for $239.99 (was $289.99).
- Normally priced at $499.99, you can currently find the 32-inch MSI G321CU on sale at Amazon for $379.99. This 4K curved monitor is capable of a 144Hz refresh rate, and is FreeSync compatible.
- The Samsung Odyssey Ark is currently available for $1,799.99 from Amazon and B&H Photo, which is the lowest price we’ve seen for a 55-inch curved 4K monitor with a 165Hz refresh rate.
- The Odyssey Neo G7 flat panel is a 43-inch 4K gaming monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate. Currently, you can pick one up at Best Buy for $499.99 (was $999.99).