Results of the $461 million lottery jackpot draw
The Powerball jackpot kept going up after no one matched all six numbers Monday night.
Get your tickets and let’s see if you’re the newest millionaire in the game.
Here are the figures for the Powerball jackpot, which is valued at $461 million on Wednesday, September 6, with a cash option of $223.5 million.
Powerball, Mega Millions numbers:Do you want to win the lottery? Here are the most lucky numbers, and places to play
Powerball winning numbers 6/9/23
The winning numbers for Wednesday night’s draw were 9, 14, 20, 23, 63, and Powerball was 1. Power Play was 3X.
Did anyone win the Powerball last night, Wednesday, September 6, 2023?
The results are waiting for you.
Powerball winner?Close your ticket and go into hiding. What do you know if you hit the jackpot?
How many Powerball lottery numbers do you need to win the prize?
You only need to match one number in the Powerball to win the prize. However, that number must be the $4 Powerball.
What do I do if I hit two Powerball lottery numbers?
Matching two numbers won’t win anything in Powerball unless one of the numbers is a Powerball. A ticket matching one of the five numbers and Powerball is also $4.
Powerball numbers you need to know:These most popular numbers can help you win
When is the next Powerball drawing?
Sketches take place three times a week at approximately 10:59 PM ET every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
How to play powerball
Mega Millions Numbers:Mega Millions Winning Numbers for Tuesday, September 5, 2023. The Grand Prize of the $122 Million Lottery Draw
Mega Millions lottery draw
The Mega Millions jackpot took another leap forward after no one matched all six numbers on Tuesday night. The current Mega Millions jackpot is around $122 million, with a cash option of $58.7 million.
Powerball jackpot winners
Here is the list of 2023 jackpot winners, according to powerball.com:
Results of the top 10 Powerball lottery jackpots
Here are the top 10 Powerball awards of all time, according to powerball.com:
- $2.04 billion – November 7, 2022; California.
- $1.586 billion – January 13, 2016; California, Florida, Tennessee.
- $1.08 billion – July 19, 2023; California.
- $768.4 million – March 27, 2019; Wisconsin.
- $758.7 million – August 23, 2017; Massachusetts.
- $754.6 million – Feb. 6, 2023; Washington.
- $731.1 million – Jan. 20, 2021; Maryland.
- $699.8 million – Oct. 4, 2021; California.
- $687.8 million – October 27, 2018; Iowa, New York.
- $632.6 million – Jan. 5, 2022; California, Wisconsin.
Powerball numbers:Powerball winning numbers for Monday, September 4, 2023. $461 million lottery jackpot
Results of the top 10 US lottery jackpots
Here are the top 10 all-time Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots in the country, according to powerball.com:
- 2.04 billion dollars, Arsenal — November 7, 2022; California.
- 1.586 billion dollars, Arsenal — January 13, 2016; California, Florida, Tennessee.
- 1.58 million dollars, Mega Millions — August 8, 2023; fl.
- 1.537 billion dollars, Mega Millions — October 23, 2018; South Carolina.
- 1.35 billion dollars, Mega Millions – January. January 13, 2023; who.
- 1.337 billion dollars, Mega Millions — July 29, 2022; Illinois.
- 1.08 billion dollars, Arsenal — July 19, 2023; California.
- 1.05 billion dollars, Mega Millions – January 22, 2021, Michigan.
- 768.4 million dollars Arsenal — March 27, 2019; Wisconsin.
- 758.7 million dollars Arsenal — August 23, 2017; Massachusetts.
Chris Sims is a Digital Producer at Midwest DOT. Follow him on Twitter: @ChrisFSims.